Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hi There Gays & Lesbians


Homosexuality should be given social acceptance, yes? It is not unto us to decide what is normal and what is not, yes? Religion should confine itself to describing worship rituals and should be silent about social, political and morality issues, yes? Homosexuality is genetic and cannot be helped, yes? Who are you and I to give a morality verdict on homosexuality, let nature takes its course, yes?

I suppose you will soon be telling me that group-sex is also okay. You would also be telling me that human-animal sex is also okay. You would also be telling me that artificial sex is also okay…

This is really upsetting. Now, how will Jerry Springer conduct his shows in future?

Imagine Jerry Springer hosting a show with a love triangle of a man, a woman and a donkey. As the woman accuses her husband of cheating on her, Jerry Springer will try to interview the new love in the man’s life. He will try to interview the donkey. Is your imagination running along with mine? Yes, so there is the donkey sitting. The man has his arm around its neck. And Jerry Springer questions the donkey, ‘How do you feel about starting a relationship with a married man?’ But the donkey is unable to answer, saying only dhai ghoo dhai ghoo. Jerry Springer attempts to get an answer again, but to no avail. Jerry Springer tries to question in French, German, Hindi, but to no avail. He does not get anything more than dhai ghoo dhai ghoo. Dejected, Jerry Springer winds up his show, inconclusive.

Genes, hmmm? I do not want to write anything political in a totally morality-based issue, however, I will just make a quick, necessary reference. Since the last ten years, when any act of terrorism takes place worldwide, and if the perpetrator is a Muslim, it will immediately be mentioned that the perpetrator was a Muslim. And if he was a Pakistani Muslim, all the more better, and that shall be specifically mentioned too. It is because it is extremely necessary in the upcoming world order that every terrorist must be a Muslim and a Pakistani, for reasons that might be read elsewhere. However, if a non-Muslim commits terrorism, for example, the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting, it is simply said, ‘Adam Lanza, age 20, fatally shot twenty children and six adults…’ It is not said, ‘Adam Lanza, an American Christian, fatally shot twenty children and six adults…’ The reason is psychological. They do not want to link the terrorism to either Christianity or Americanism, but in case of Islam and Pakistan, they do. In one case, a possible connection is being ignored and in the other case, a possible connection is being enforced. I also came to read in the newspapers that the investigators of the Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting were studying the genes of Adam Lanza in an effort to find out…find out what? If a Muslim does terrorism it is because he is a Muslim and if an American does terrorism, something is wrong in that ‘individual’s’ gene’s? Excuse me a minute, but I must laugh out loud and for a full one minute.










One minute over.

The point is, when we want to find an excuse for something, we will go as far down as exploring the genes for it. We wanted to provide a scientific excuse for homosexuality, hence, we started to tap their genes.

Maybe, yes maybe it is something in their genes, I do not know, but then so is the Down’s Syndrome in the genes. It does not make it normal or okay. It remains a setback, a tragedy and an abnormality to be dealt with respectfully.

Another crucial aspect is that, we are what we eat. It is a biological, medical and a religious fact. Thus, eating pork induces us with pig-like characteristics. The species of pig is observed to indulge in infidelity, group sex and homosexuality. Perhaps that is the reason that sexual disorders originate from and are more frequent in the communities which consume pork.

People of other communities, currently having the slavish mindset, have picked up the trend. So it is either the same biological reasons or worse, it is now becoming a fad. For some individuals, it is fashionable to be a gay or a lesbian, even if they are not! Also, it is even considered funny in instances and something to joke about, which ‘normalizes’ the sickness due to it.

If you still have sympathy or ‘understanding’ for homosexuality, or if it still intrigues you, well can you please tell me what is wrong with incest then?

For those who might not know, incest means sexual relationship between direct blood relations, for example, father and daughter, mother and son, brother and sister and so on. It is considered a crime internationally. Why? Who are you to tell me that I cannot have sex with my parents, my siblings or my children?





Manmade laws are, as the name explicitly says, manmade. Who decided that incest should be a crime? Why should I obey any other person’s decision in my personal life? Holy Scriptures are the only thing which might have had the right to serve as a guide to me in my personal life and community role, because God may be considered superior to human beings as He would then be, supposedly, The Creator and The Knower. However, since I have disowned religion, and you have given me full encouragement and liberty to do so, so now try and stop me. Give me one good reason why I cannot indulge in incest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Countryism

I was born in Saudi Arabia but I soon found out that I am a Pakistani. What does that mean ? It means that my parents belong to Pakistan and...